Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Breathable Baby Pillow
- Unit price
Baby Pillow for prevention of the Flat Head syndrome of newborns.
- Helps better thermoregulation and prevents SIDS.
- Designed to fight the flat-head syndrome, the condition when a part of baby’s head becomes flattened due to continued pressure on one spot
- Curved to distribute the pressure evenly and form the healthy shape of head
- The pillow welcomes cool air and takes the unwanted dampness and moisture out.
- Material: combination of Tencel and 3D mesh textile,
- Supportive and breathable.
- Washable at 60C
The Bubble Baby Bed Pillow is the perfect solution for new mothers looking to prevent Flat Head Syndrome in their little one. The curved design helps distribute pressure evenly, promoting proper head formation, while the combination of Tencel and 3D mesh textile provides both support and breathability. Additionally, this pillow is machine washable at 60°C, making it easy to keep clean.
The crib can be washed with any child friendly detergent.
Scratches can be polished off.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight outdoors.
Pillow can be washed at 60°C with any child-friendly detergent.
Do not tumble dry
Do not Iron
1. What is the material used in the Pillow?
→ 3D woven polyester/tencel mix is an innovative material that is a hypoallergenic and eco-certified textile that provides enhanced comfort and breathability for the baby. It is designed to absorb spills and prevent the formation of bacteria and mold.
2. How is it breathable?
→ The 3D fabric of the pillow creates a structure that literally allows air to circulate within and protects babies from suffocation even if lying on the belly.
3. What is Flat-head syndrome?
→ It is the flattening of the skull on the newborn due to extended pressure from lying on the back. Our pillow is shaped curved promoting healthy head shape formation
4. Are the materials eco -friendly?
→ Yes the used textiles are hypoallergenic and tested for harmful substances through OEKO-TEX certification.
Adding product to your cart